03 June 2014

My cooperation with OX Skis 2011/ 2012

Few years ago I was asked to make a design of promodel  skis for my friend and at that time the OX Skis team rider Petra Jurečková.
It was a challenge,because I had never painted skis before.
Petra wanted to have a design with a winter God called Skadi.
I didn´t have much time to devising and implementing the draft,but I finished it in time.
And Petra and her sponsor were okey with the final result.I painted my sketch on a paper copy of the skis and than they printed it on the real ones.
When I saw the final product I was really surprised,because I liked it so much.
I ´m happy I could work on something for Petra ,because she ´s a good friend of mine.
If u would like to view the full picture of the skis  or buy the skis u can find them here: 
http://oxskis.com/products/skadi







Petra Jurečková in action.