24 August 2014

Tattoo design


Remember how I painted a denim jacket for my super friend Helenka from Prague?
I called it "The legends of Dogtown".My and her dog we´re painted togehter on it,but the joke is that they don´t like each other.
Helenka takes pool dance lessons and her trainer Lula saw her jacket on her and liked it very much.
Lula asked me to paint her dog too! She would like to have it  tattooed .



I chose Indian ink drawing technique,which has recently been a lot of fun.
I made three designs and she liked all of them.
So we agreed that she will keep them all.
She can use them as pictures on the wall.
For the tattoo she chose the first one .
I can´t wait to see the final tattoo on her body.


Of course I will upload it here on the blog, so u can judge for yourself.
If someone wants to make also a tattoo design from me,just write me on my mail or facebook.
It would be a pleasure for me to have my art on someones body.


And here is the tattoo on Lulas body.