11 November 2014

SNB Helmet for DIDI



Again I did something new for me !
My friend Didi ( Diana Augustínová ) asked me to paint her new snowboard helmet.
It was a new challenge for me and I accepted it.

Originally the helmet was white.
                            For painting on the helmet I used the Edding 750 markers and pernament markers.

The final look of the helmet.
Didi wanted to paint something punk and wild on it, So it was not hard to think about the motive.I´d just thought  about all the funny situations together and started to paint without a sketch.
In the end I was also surprised about the final look of the helmet.
On friday Didi will come to Prague and take her new protection for the first ride into the mountains of Stubai.
I can´t wait to see some pictures. Have fun my friend !!!