04 November 2014

Surf design for Anička



 Our friend Anička Černá is a great surfer ,who currently lives in Sri Lanka.
She asked me during my holiday there to paint her surf board.I had never painted a surf board before,so I was happy that I could try it. 
Maybe you think that it´s a cow design ,but it´s a deer from Srí Lanka.We saw it on our trip into  the mountains.

I started to draw the design in the Sababa restaurant with a glass of delicious lassy.
 I couldn´t find normal colors for painting,so I used just the markers I found in the shop.
I tried to cover the repaired part of the surf board with my drawing, so it would look like new.


Now,Bradley is ready for the waves again and I hope Anička will send me a picture how she´s enjoying her new surf board . Have fun Anička and thank you for everything !