01 December 2014

Winter jacket



Finaly I had time to paint something for myself.
I decided to repaint my old winter jacket.
This was also the first time I made a sketch of the design that I will paint on it.
I took inspiration from a dream catcher and  my beloved High Tatras.


                           I stretched out the jacket on a hard surface and started to paint the feathers on it .
                                 I chose blue color combination so the painting looks like frozen.


                                                            Almost finished circle from feathers.


                                                 And finaly the mountains and forests were added .


                                                    Wualááá !The final look of the design is here.
                                           


                Now,  my jacket is ready for this winter and I can´t wait to take it to the mountains.