24 January 2015

Octopus on his back




Do you remember my octopus design? This time I decided to make it more colorful and even bigger.
My good friend Skamo asked me to paint on his sweatshirt when he visited Prague last time.
I know he liked this design when I painted  it on the Vans shoes,so I tried to make his hoodie unique.


Octopus hoodie on Skamo´s instagram.

                                      The hoodie is black,so I used brighter colors and even the design stands out more.



After few days my friend send me a very nice picture,which he posted also on  his instagram.
I like that picture so much,its perfect ! I hope he will send me more pictures like  this.
If someone has also some nice pictures of my designs and art,pls send them to my mail,or tag me on them.
It always makes my day,when I see how people enjoy my work.