24 March 2015

Surfboard for Klaudi



Even I have so much work with the exhibition, I started to work on a new surfboard design.
My friend Klaudia  Medlová (very good Slovak snowboarder) asked me to repaint her surfboard.
I know this surfboard  from Sri Lanka very good.My friend Zuzička was catching the waves on it there. She made few scratches and that´s why I was asked to made some new design on it,so the surf is like new.

Before I started there was a blue tomato...


I´m working on the surfboard during the nights, so the photos are not so good.
But I promise soon I will finish and make some pictures outside.


I made one extra lion sketch with blue indian ink I bought last time in Graz. It´s inspired by the work on the surfboard.I hope soon I can show you the finished work and also some pictures from Klaudi,riding her new board. You can also watch and support Klaudi and her achievements
on her instagram: klaudiamedlova