17 August 2015

Meadow flowers shoes


I love meadow flowers! Everytime I´m home in Slovakia I take my dogs and we go  for a walk on the meadow. I really like to just lay down into the grass and watch the clouds pass by.
These moments inspired me to paint the Meadow flower shoes.
I painted my favourite daisies and poppies on them.




You can see this pair of shoes also on my Prague exhibition in the Horsefeathers store.
I made two kinds of this design,but every one of them is original. One is for my friend Janka from Slovakia and one I send to Meredith Dunnan from USA.
She saw my works on the exhibition and pleased me so much for one pair.
Itś so nice to know someone in America is walking in my handpainted shoes.
These kinds of pictures,of happy people in my shoes are the best motivation for me.



Greetings from America! Meredith in her new shoes.Thank you for the pictures,it was a pleasure to make them for you.