07 October 2015

Trip to Big Amerika


This summer was amazing ! Full of spontaneous trips,surprises and adventures with my friends.


One day my friend Stefanie called me if we won´t go for a sleep over to the place near Prague called Big America, I couldn´t say no, because I always wanted to do that with someone.
We climbed down with seven friends before the sunset and prepaired the fireplace before dark.
We made some food on the fire and sleeped only in the open air.
The sky was cloudless and full of stars, So we just layed down and enjoyed the atmosphere.
It was amazing to spend a night down there...The fullmoon was on that night and it lit up the whole quarry.



 This was a great escape from the city life even just for a one night...I loved it !  Thank you my friends ,for making my dreams come true !