12 April 2016

Bright sight livin in Berlin


Last weekend we escaped with my friends Madlenka and Klárkis ( Brightsightlivin ) from the bad weather in Prague to the amazing streets of Berlin.
And this girlstrip was just SICK !



The trip was a spontain idea and We did´t knew what exacly we wanna see in Berlin.
I had just this one dream in my head for 3years...to visit a abadoned place called Teufelsberg.
During the years it became a graffity and streetart mecca.
When we arrived to Berlin we just looked at the map and found out it´s not so far and went to explore.

















We can do this  !...

The smile on my face means pure happiness ...,I finaly saw this amazing spot on my own !









The art is everywhere !!!
Together is better 
We had a concert in the highest point of the building and we smashed it !


             Even we got lost in the forest for a while...We always find a way how to enjoy it.



Upside down
The incredible flea market at Warschauer strase.



                                                         Berlin,Berlin I just love you...


Thank ´s girls for the great times in Berlin and I hope We gonna travel and explore some cool places together soon ! Don´t forget: doleva a do lesa is always a good idea :-D

Thank you for the nice shots Klárka Janíková !
You can find more pictures from this trip on this link:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1671970439730100.1073741833.1623693987891079&type=3
Or on the fb account of Bright sight livin crew :
https://www.facebook.com/brightsightlivin/