29 December 2016

Antiheroes V. - Green Goblin


              Probably everyone knows Green Goblin ! He´s the bad guy fo the Spiderman movies.
                           Always flying aroud and evil laughing over his work of destruction.


I decided for him because of his always , evil , smiling face and also the colors on his  costume.
For the first time I used  a shiny , metalic, violet ,textile color. I think it makes a good contrast to the green color shades on the face and body of the Goblin.
                                      In the end I made two faces f Green Goblin on my shoes.
The left one is the evil one and the right one is looking more like a mix of Green Goblin and the Grinch,but both are scary, bad guys for me.
These Green Goblin vans shoes are still available in 44,5 EU size . If someone is interested to buy them ,just contact me on my email: andrea.klv@gmail.com or direct message on my instagram account: @zabkasworld