09 June 2014

My collaboration with FACTION Skis

 Last september I was asked to work on a project for FACTION Skis.
My friend and a very good freeskier Natalia Šlepecká asked me to make a design for her T-shirt for this brand.I was very honored to receive this offer. It´s a special edition to help with funding Natalia´s season.
All the profits from the sale of this T-shirt go directly to help Natalia.

Photo by : mareksvancara.com

My favourite theme are the Hands,as they can do many things and are a fascinating art objects.
I have worked with the hands motive as they can help people communicate.I wanted to create and art,which would be a symbol of friendship,that people in the mountain share,how they ride and have fun together.
That is why I made a snowflake created of hands.My goal was to connect people with the nature and to create an attractive design for Faction skis.







Detail of the T-shirt.

Thank u Faction skis and Natalia for this nice collaboration and I hope people will like the design I made.


If u would like to support Natalia , u can buy the T.shirt here:
http://jibstarshop.com/en/content/faction-skis-limited-ladies-tshirt