09 June 2014

High Tatras

This weekend  I went to High Tatras - Štrbské Pleso to visit my very good friend Dominika and to get some new inspiration.I alwys love to be in the mountains and this place is very special to me..Slovakia has such a beautifull nature,it always takes my breath away.There are so many good places to go in High Tatras when u just wanna relax and enjoy the nature.
First of all there ist the ice lake -Štrbské Pleso.It´s just  15 minutes walk from the cog railway station.
U can walk along the  lake or rent a boat and enjoy the view from there.



Even when it rains  the view is amazing.















A month ago there was a storm that shattered a lot of trees, so walk in the woods was not so easy.
First I wanted to just walk around,but than I decided to go to see the watherfall Jump.
And it was worth it !
The watherfall is just amazing and the wather inside is so fresh and so clean.I could not resist and had to drink it.
It tasted great ! After this refreshment I walked on over watherfalls to the ice lake there.
Another pictures just don´t need no comments,because I was speachless.
I already miss this place and I hope to go back next month again.
I would like to thank Dominika , her family and friends to make me always feel like home there.