11 June 2014

The Snowgirls project






 Snowgirls is a project dedicated to girls who have passion for snow and extreme winter sports.

Last year my friends Zuzička Stromková,Natalia Šlepecká,Petra Jurečková,Klaudia Medlová and Martina Molnárová asked me to make some komix for their Snowgirls movie.
We are very good friends and they like my kind of art.Girls wanted to show everybody,that extreme sports like freeski and snowboarding are not just for men.
I wanted to create a funny story about the girls as I know them.That´s why I chose the collage style for them.I worked with photos of girls that I volunteered,then fleshed out by some newspaper clippings and finished with pen sketches.
I was very happy to work for the girls and I hope that we will make something together again soon.



If u would like to see the Snowgirls video u can watch it here:
http://vimeo.com/55355190