16 June 2014

Poppies

 
 
Today I was so bored in work so I decided to paint my friend ´s  shirt .Her name is Nina and she really loves poppies and wildflowers. Last time she was at my place in Prague she left  her denim shirt here,because she wanted me to paint her something on it.
So it was not hard to think about what I will paint her.




I posted also some pictures from the production of the shirt , so u can imagine how I work with the colors. The last thing I will have to do at hove with it is to iron the painting, so it will last forever.
After the color is fixed with ,u can  wash it in the washing machine and also iron it if u want.
Nina will come to my place next month again and I hope to surprise her with her new poppies shir.
I just love to make my friends and people around me lucky.