16 June 2014

Shoe remake I.



 
I´m always very sad when I buy white pair of sneakers and  I start to like them so much.But as it is always  with a white pair of shoes,they get dirty all the time. I did not want to give them up because I buyed them in Barcelona and they  remind me at the nice moments I lived there.  And since it was not aided by washing , I had to figure out another solution to save my favorite sneakers.
 
 
 I decided to repaint them with a motive of mountains that I sketched once when I was in High Tatras.
I used tree shades of blue and white textile color.
The procedure was very simple.I started with the darkest blue on the contours and than applied progressively lighter shades. Finally I overlaid the whole image with black contours that the picture stand out more.
 
 
 
Finally, to complete the shoe must be properly dried and ironed to fix the picture on it.I washed the shoe already once in the washing machine and it´s still on it !!! So be creative and remake your favorite old shoes so they can stay with you longer.
 Your Zabka with love.