21 June 2014

Baliace buchty / Packaging buns


Long time ago when I use to live in my home country,Slovakia I invented my first comic called Packaging buns. It just started like valve after I broke up with my boyfriend.
My girlfriends supported me when I was sad and we spend a lot of time together.
To thank for all of that I started to draw a comic about us.
There are three main characters,but later I added up more and more friends.
The drawing style is not perfect and most of comics  are just on the sketch book paper.
But I made it just for me and my friends,so I draw on everything I had close to me.
When I moved to Prague I missed my friends so much I added more and more parts with the adventures of the Packing buns
.With this post I would like to thank them again for all their support during the years.