09 July 2014

Pen sketches

Somethimes when I have time in work but no color pencils or ink I like to sketch with normal pen,that u can find everywhere.As u could see also my komix works were done with pen.
Here are some from my older works that I did.
This is a sketch for my comic series called  The packaging buns.

Somethimes I need some to completly shut down and just focus on something symmetric.
And this is how the symmetric tribal fish incurred.

This is my dog as a fish, I don´t know why I draw her like this.
It just occurred to me ,what it would be like to draw my dog Lola like a fish and so I tried it.
Everytime I see this picture I just have to smile.
I like to  mix the technics like on this picture where I used the red pen and color pencils.

This is a sketch for the FACTION skis t-shirt promodel. First I drew each hand separately and then composed and combined to the snow flake form.