11 August 2014

Jacket for Pepsi

 
Last week my roommate Pepsi celebrated her birthday.
We live together in one flat  for one year and I like her very much.
She´s  a very nice person and a very good friend.
She brought to my life a lot of smile and always has time to hear about my sorrows.
I wanted to give her something special for her birthday.
Pepsi works as a waitress in a Cuba bar and so she loves everything that´s from Cuba.
She loves their culture,music  and she´s a really good salsa dancer.
So I decided to paint her old denim jacket with Cuba design.
 

 
 
 
I have to admit that it was not as  easy as I thought.
The name of the band Helloween had previously been on the back of this jacket,so I had to think a lot about the design I want to paint.
I finally  decided for an old car in front of a building and a Cuban flag in the background.
 
 
I was very happy when I saw her enthusiastic face when she unwrapped my gift.
And when she wore it to work next day it was the greatest pleasure for me.
Thank u for everything and enjoy your new denim jacket Peps!