05 August 2014

Sketch-INK


Do u like ink? I love  working with this technique.
Here are some of my sketches I made to study tropical flowers for  my new work.
 
 

                                                                     And here is the finished work.


This image is inspired by the work of Alphonse Mucha.
I basically grew up on his work since my parents had its reproductions on the wall in their bedroom.
At that time it was very popular to have the reproductions of his works,so almost every household had some.
When I was a kid and could not sleep,I crawled into my parents bed and admired these pictures.
 
 
This is another sketch from me,I made it at work,when I had nothing to do.
It´s again my favourite theme: hands and wings.
It ś painted with black ink on paper using the old fins from my parents.