10 October 2014

Srí Lanka



Hi there!
Finally I ´m back from my holiday and full of inspiration.
I spend last month on the beautiful island of Sri Lanka with my friends.
I still can´t believe we made it.When we started to plan our girls trip I´d never even dream about to travel  there in a group of twelve girls.It´s always hard to manage so many people together,but we survived and became even better friends.I don ´t know what should I write more ,because I ´m full of experiences and emotions.I´m looking forward for another adventure with my doublesixpack crew.
Here are some pictures from our  amazing journey...

The Peanut farm 


We use to stay in a place called Arugam bay,but most of the time we spend at  Peanut farm beach.
It´s a very nice place ,just 20minuts by tuk tuk from Arugam.But when u come there u will love it!
If u are a surf beginner like me u will have the perfect space to practice.
It´s not just about the waves here, people from Peanut farm are very friendly  and happy to advise.
I spend the best times here and I would like to thank Chom,Dilina,Dan,Julien and others.
Thank u guys  for the great times,delicious dinners,amazing sunsets and sunrises with elephants.
I miss u so much,but one day I´ll be back.










Sunset from the temple
Whiskey point
Rainbow from Little Adam´s peak

Kandy temple
World´s End
Sixpack in action

Safari time