17 October 2014

Rainbow feather shoes

Hi friends!
I´m back to Europe again and ready to paint on everything I find.
I decided to paint on some new,white shoes that I buyed before I went on my holiday.
All shoes will be for sale,so if u would like one pair,just contact me and you can buy them,or I can paint one pair to your liking.
 


As u can see the shoes were originally pure white.
Before the painting it´s good to stuff the shoes with cloth or old newspapers to keep their shape and it ´s  better for u when u paint on them.
As the substrate i chose these three cheerfull colors: purple,blue and light green, I wanted to achieve a batic effect with them.





The colors should be applied carefully thoroughly to hold on the fabric well.

This was a little of the classic course of action,now it´s up to you and your imagination.
I decided to paint feathers on this pair ,because I like to paint birds these days.
The colors I used are made for fabric  painting so they hold good.
 At the end of the painting just fix the painted motif with iron and it´s ready to go into the streets.