17 October 2014

Vans Classic & Prague

Picture by Kovkou.

One month before I wrotte here about how I painted Vans shoes for my friend Didi Augustínová.
After this nice work for her, I was asked for one special project from Vans.
It´s  called Vans Classic & Prague and it´s an internacional charity project where various artists paint on vans slip-on shoes. The final work of the Czech and Slovak artists will go on  auction and all the money recovered from the sale of the  shoes goes for the charity www.zkruhu.cz ( which supports the children´s homes or the Fund for children).
I was very glad that  I could support this action and I hope people will like my hand painted octopus slip-ons ,so we will get a lot of money for the people who need it.
U can see all of the shoes in the Freshlabels shop in Prague on the 27th of October,where will also the auction take place.
If u would like to come and support us,you´re welcome !