16 November 2015

VANS HEROES - BATMAN




This month I started to work on my new Heroes project.
I will paint seven pairs of  Vand Slip-on shoes with the superhero designs.
Every pair is an original and I won´t paint no other ones like this.
I´m painting these shoes for one dance group - Losers.
Each dancer from this group will become one pair of Vans shoes with the superhero design .
Losers will have a dance performance called Heroes and they will dance in these shoes on stage.


                   Itś a great honor for me that I can paint sneakers for this insane dance group .
                        I like the combination of music,dance and my work performed onstage.
                                   I can´t wait to see my DIY Heroes shoes in action.



This is the first pair of shoes I painted for them... The Batman !