24 November 2015

VANS Snowing on the mountains shoes


                                               Finaly it started to snow on the mountains !

                                My friend Hanička asked me to paint a pair of shoes for her.
                             She wanted to make something with mountains and snowflakes.
                Hanička and her boyfriend like to walk in the mountains and explore the Czech nature.
             Now ,They buyed a small puppy and his name is Polar,so they will be in the nature more.


I decided to make a "Snowing on the mountains " design for her.
I used the details from my favourite mountain sketch and from snowflakes design I used on the custom shirt I made in the past...



         Hanka already took the shoes home,so I can´t wait to see some pictures of her wearing them.