27 January 2016

Innsbruck Wall






Hey Mr. Snowman !

Spontanea trips are the best ones and when even someone invites me to to paint his wall," I´m in !"
My two German friends Hans and Kurt (original Thomas and Benjamin ),invited me to come to visit them and paint their wall one day.
I was busy all the time and couldn´t come,but one day my Czech friend Nicol Hovorkova wrote me she needs to go somewhere abroad to clean her head.
So, I just told her"Let´s go to Innsbruck ! We will visit the guys and paint something together !"
Three days later,we were driving  her car on the way to Austria .
We took also my dog Jakub ( the little devil ) with us and he enjoyed the snow so much.
I have never been to Innsbruck and I must say that the city was impresive.
The view on the mountains surrounding of the city was amazing and we were lucky we had nice weather everyday.
The promised Schnietzel for dinner with ourGermans.
Friends decided that they would like from us to paint them a view from a mountain peak with the  Innsbruck city under and also the mountains surrounding.
The moto of this project was " We will do this !"and so We did .
It took us 3 nights and half day,but we made it.
Painting  dayˇn night
This was the first time I painted such a big wall with another artist and it was a great experience.
I really enjoyed painting the mountains with Niki and I think we were a good couple for this job.
The hardest part of the wall was the view on the city, we spend 5 hours painting it.
It was a big challenge for us ,because we never painted a city before,but we made it.
Also thanks to the big help of  Hans and Kurt and their delicious cooking and dj-ing !
Nicky snowing...
In the end,when We looked at our work we were really happy and proud...that We left something from us in Innsbruck.
Our art.

Last day ...Yes ! We did it !
This trip was not just about visiting Innsbruck and painting.
We met with Nicol again after few years,because she was working in USA and nothing changed at all ...We are still the same wild girls full of crazy ideas,maybe few years older ,but still younger at heart.
And We will paint  and travel together again soon !


Thank you Nicol,Hans,Kurt and Baltazar for all the nice time together and I hope to see U all in Prague soon !