29 January 2016

Anti-heroes I. - The Riddler




                                   January is almost over and I can say it was a good month.
                      I worked on myself ,visited some new places a lot and created  new designs.
                                I also started to work also on my new Vans shoes Antihero series.
                                         The first one from the bad guys is The Riddler.
U may remember him from the first Batman films ( Jim Carrey played him )...He´s the guy in the                                                    green suit,with a fancy stick and a evil laugh .


I will make a edition of Seven pairs of Vans Anti-hero Slip-on shoes and they all will be for sale.
I ´m prepairing a Exhibition of them in Prague . I will post more informations and pictures here on                                                my blog and also on my instagram account soon...
           Itś finaly Friday friends so Let´s go for the weekend and explore something new !