02 February 2016

Kaleidoscope skate design


I just finished another skate design for the RIDE FOR HAPPINESS exhibition.
This one is called Kaleidoscope.
I took the inspiration from my favorite children´s toy,lion,feathers and mandalas.
This time I also made a little sketch ,but than I painted the whole design in a little different style.


For painting the skateboard I used edding markers and white acrylic color.
It took me 2 nights to finish this design,but I enjoyed the work on it so much...It was one of those works ,when U start to paint and U can´t sleep until it´s finished.

Jakub was looking after me all the time ...



And here is the finished Kaleidoscope skateboard design ! U will see all three skateboards painted by                                           me at the upcomming exhibition in Prague soon.