19 February 2016

Losers and Heroes


                              I think you all saw my last year project - Vans Heroes shoes edition.
                      I made it for one Czech dance group called the Losers. They will have this year a theater performance with the superheroes theme and they will dance on stage in the Vans shoes                                                                                    painted by me.

Losers and their Heroes vans shoes.
                                  I can´t wait to see the performance of these amazing dancers !
          And you all are invited to see the connection of my art and their movements on one stage.
                   I loved to work on their shoes and I hope for more creative works like this.
                                                           See ya in the theater "Losers" !

Jakub quards the heroes...