12 January 2016

knockaround


                  I´m happy to anounce my new collaboration with the Knockaround sunglasses.
                                                                  http://knockaround.com/
           Itś a brand from San Diego ( USA ) makind fashion sunnies with colorfull designs.
        They will start to sell their products in Europe from the end of February this year!
I was asked to work on a few handpainted sunglasses with my designs. You can see the whole project soon on their european websites or you can visit their eshop where you can create your own style of sunnglasses too.
I never did something like this before,so itś something new for me,but I´m really looking forward to this.
Thank you also for the support ,I  can´t wait to wear the sunnies on my next trips.

Have a nice day everybody and don´t forget to be always yourselves !
Your E.T.