28 February 2016

AGI BAGI shoes




                         Making custom Vans shoes for kids and their Mums is always so much fun !
This time Andrea a friend of mine from Košice( Slovakia ) asked me to paint something on shoes for them.She ordered a set of shoes inspired after the favourite cartoon of her little son Riško. It´s called Agi Bagi and I must say I never heard about it before...So,I had to make a little internet research,before I started to paint them.I must say , I started to really  like the small ,green things from it,because they look really funny with all the funky faces they make. I hope Andrea and her son Richard will enjoy wearing them !



I made some more detail pictures of the making of the shoes so you can see the whole proces of shoe painting ...here you are :

 Agi - Bagi kids version...






Agi - Bagi adult version ...