22 April 2016

Antiheroes II. - Catwoman


As I anounced in the past,I´m working on my new Antiheroes Vans shoes serie.
I will release 10 pairs of  handpainted  Vans Slip-on shoes on my next  exhibition in Prague.
This time it will be on 26th of  May in the Footshop store (Vltavská street,Prague ).
                     There will be always one original design on one size of shoes for sale.
So if you would like to buy some of them you have to come to see the exhibition ,or just write me  on the event link on facebook on 26.5.2016. Please don´t write me earlier,because I make no reservations yet. They will be for sale when I finish the whole Antiheroes serie. I choose most famous and iconic charactres from the bad guys ,so I hope you all will like them and come to join the art show. We will also paint live,so if you would like to overpaint some old shoes or clothes,just take them with you and I can show you how to make it.


                                              Here is a little teaser...The Catwoman shoes !
I took inspiration from the Batman movie directed by Tim Burton here the Catwoman character was played by the actress Michelle Pfeiffer. Not everyone knows this old movie,but it´s one of my favourite ones,because I love Tim Burton films.
It´s not much time until the exhibition opening,and I won´t stop working until itś perfect and all prepaired.But, I promise you won´t be bored and beside the shoes designs I will also prepair ten more skateboard designs. Have a great weekend everyone and see you soon !