22 April 2016

Lycanthrope


These days I´m very busy with new projects and prepairing of my next exhibition...So ,If someone askes me to paint or draw something for him,I can´t say if I will have time for that right now. But sometimes I need a little rest from the designs I´m working on ,so I just put the stuff I ´m working on away and paint something spontainly.
That´s how the Lycanthrope sketches came out.

My friend from Slovakia  asked me few months ago if I can design something for his new hobby.
He loves to go fishing and prepairs really delicious specialities from the fishes he catches by himself. Martin spends most of his free time out on a boat in the Liptov dam which is close to my hometown.
Itś a really nice place ,so if you have the way to Liptov part of Slovakia ,you should deffinitely visit this dam and spend some time there.
The fisherman guys call them selves The Lycanthrope fishing crew and so you can imagine what he asked me to draw for him...



           During my free time I tried to make some sketches and here you can see the results.
         I can´t say it´s perfect,because I will never never be completely sattisfied with my work.
                                   But it´s my imagination of a Lycanthrope catching a fish.
I already send it to him and we will see .Maybe I will meet the fisherman guys this summer in Slovakia wearing my lycanthrope designs on their shirts...