08 September 2016

Maleficent




 I think everyone knows from childhood the story about the sleeping beauty and the bad queen...
When I first time saw the film Maleficent I was really surprised and I must say I really loved Angelina Jolie in this movie ,because she played it sooo good ! That ´s Why it was a real pleasure for me when someone ordered Vans shoes with the design of Maleficent and Aurora .

¨I must be honest , that I repainted the face of Maleficent about three time until I was not satisfied with it.
I decided to play a little with "the good and the bad " side of the shoes.
That´s why left side is more dark and the right side is lighter,but on both I used the blue background to connect the designs.





As always I  added to both faces lots of small details,like the hair of aurora, leaves in her hair or the deep look of Maleficent.

I hope you will like the final result of my work  , it´s the only original version of this design which I painted and I hope the new owner will enjoy it .